By using the Services, you are agreeing to these Terms. if you don't agree to these Terms, you may not use the Services. Epslick may modify these Terms at any time, and if if we do, we will notify you by posting the modified Terms on the Site or in the App. It's important that you review any modified Terms before you continue using the Services. If you continue to use the Services, you are bound by the modified Terms. If you don't agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you may not use the Services.
2.1 Eligibility and Account Registration
if you want to use Services, you will have to create an account with us, and you will also need access to a supported mobile phone and an Internet connection. We do not support rooted or jailbroken devices.
You can create an account on the registration page in our App.
You agree that you won't disclose your Account password to anyone and you will notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, whether or not you know about them.
Epslick prohibits cheating, and we are taking steps to improve our anti-cheat measures. Cheating includes any action that attempts to or actually alters or interferes with the normal behavior or rules of the a Service. Cheating includes, but is not limited to, any of the following behavior, on your own behalf or on behalf of others:
- Accessing Services in an unauthorized manner (including using modified or unofficial third party software);
- Sharing accounts
- Selling or trading accounts
Apps may not work on devices that Epslick detects or reasonably suspects to be cheating, and Epslick will not provide support to players who attempt to cheat. You agree Epslick may employ any lawful mechanism to detect and respond to cheating, fraud, and other behavior prohibited under these Terms, including checking your device for the existence of exploits or hacking and/ or unauthorized software.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Epslick grants you a limited, nonexclusive, nontranferable, non-sublicenseable license to download and install a copy of the Apps on a mobile device and to run such such copy of the Apps solely for your own personal non-commercial purposes. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms or under applicable law, you may not:
a) copy, modify, or create derivative works based on the Apps;
b) distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, or rent the Apps to any third party;
c) reverse engineer, decompile, or diassemble the Apps;
d) make the functionality of the Apps available to multiple users through any means.
Epslick reserves all rights in and to the Apps not expressly granted to you under these Terms
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Epslick grants you a personal, noncommercial, nonexclusive, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, limited license to download, view, display, and use the Content solely for your permitted use within the Services. "Content" means text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, communications, interactive features, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are generated, provided, or otherwise made available through the Services, including User Content. "User Content" means any Content a user of a Service provides to made available through Services
4.1 Content Ownership
Epslick does not claim ownership rights in User Content and nothing in these Terms restricts any right that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. Subject to the foregoing, Epslick and its licensors exclusively own all right, title, and interest in and to the Services and Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the Services and Content are protected by copyright, and trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. You agree not to remove, alter, or obscures any copyright, trademark, service mark, or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services or Content.
4.2 Virtual Money and Virtual Goods
Certain Apps permit the purchase of virtual currency ("Virtual Money"), specific to each App, and use of that Virtual Money to purchase virtual items or services expressly available for use in the respective Apps ("Virtual Goods"). Virtual Money is a category of Content. You may access and purchase Virtual Goods for your personal, non-commercial use of the Services. You acknowledge that you do not require any ownership rights in or to the Virtual Money or Virtual Goods. Any balance of Virtual Goods or Virtual Money does not reflect any stored value and you agree that Virtual Money and Virtual Goods have no monetary value and do not constitute currency or property of any type. Virtual Money may be redeemed only for Virtual Goods and can never be sold, transferred, or exchanged for "real" money, "real" goods, or "real" services from us or anyone else. You agree that you will only obtain Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods from us and through means provided by us, and not from a third party unless expressly authorized. Once you acquire a license to Virtual Money or Virtual Goods, you may not tranfer them to another individual or account. Any such sale, transfer, or exchange (or attempt to do so) is prohibited, is a violation of these Terms and may result in cancellation of such Virtual Money or Virtual Goods or the termination of your Account.
During the term of your license to your Virtual Money, you may redeem your Virtual Money for selected Virtual Goods. As set forth below, all Virtual Money, Virtual Goods, and other Content is provided "as is," without any warranty. You agree that all sales by us to you of Virtual Money and Virtual Goods are final and that we will not permit exchanges or refunds for any unused Virtual Money or Virtual Goods once the transaction has been made.
Generally, we have the right to offer, modify, eliminate, and/or terminate Virtual Money, Virtual Goods, the Content, and/ or the Services, or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice or liability to you. If we discontinue the use of Virtual Money or Virtual Goods, we will provide at least 60 days advance notice to you by posting a notice through the Services or through other communications.
You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and User Content while using the Services, and for any consequences thereof. In addition, you agree not to do any of the following, unless applicable law mandates that you be given the right to do so:
- collect, store or share any personally identifiable information of other users from the Services without their express permission;
- extract, scrape, or index the Services or Content (including information about users or gameplay);
- use of the Services of the Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or in a manner not permitted by these Terms, including but not limited to
a) gathering in-App items or resources for sale outside of the Apps,
b) performing services in the Apps in exchange for payment outside of the Apps, or
c) selling, reselling, or renting the Apps or your account
- attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any technology or means other than those provided by Epslick.
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
- bypass, remove, deactivate, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Epslick.
- use, display, mirror, or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, Epslick's name, any Epslick trademark, logo, or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or App without Epslick's express written consent;
- post, publish, submit or transmit any Content that infriges, misappropriates, or violates a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights, or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- access, tamper with, or use nonpublic areas of the Services, Epslick's computer systems, or the technical delivery system of Epslick's providers.
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Epslick system or network or Services, or breach any security or authentication measures
- use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing an Epslick trademark, logo, URL, or product name without Epslick's express written consent.
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive, or false source identifying information
- interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any use, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mailbombing the Services;
- delete, obscure, or in any manner alter any attribution, warning, or link that appears in the Services or the Content;
- violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Although Epslick is not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time without notice. Epslick may remove any Content we consider to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement to prosecute users and others who violate the law.
ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DISRUPT OR INTERFERE WITH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION UNDERMINING OR MANIPULATING THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY SITE OR APP, IS A BREACH OF EPSLICK TERMS AND MAY BE A BREACH OR VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS.